Thursday, April 24, 2008

Holy Crap!!



I know, I know, it's been a while since my last blog.  I never have time at work anymore and until now I didn't have a computer. My friend Donnie just sold me his three year old ibook for super super cheap (practically free). I'm so excited to finally have a laptop. Donnie and Chris have been teaching me all kinds of cool stuff...they're big Mac nerds. 

I want to start posting more pictures, so that means taking more pictures. I was thinking of posting a picture a day of whatever floats my boat. I'm a little obsessed with the blogger, Dooce.  If you aren't reading her I highly suggest it.  She's actually a local blogger from Salt Lake, but is one the most read blogs in the nation. She posts a picture a day of different things and they're great. 

Chris helped me with setting up some programs on my my laptop and we decided to have a mini bbq on his porch last night. It was a good night. 

Here he is at the fancy table we set up.



I'm off to the Jazz game!!! Go Jazz!

No comments: